• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need tips and tricks for Dr.Mario

GuyOnAChair

Smash Rookie
Back in Melee I could do serious damage with the good doctor. I still have and enjoy Melee and occasionally play project M for the sake of freshness but my buddies have moved on to Smash 4 and I need to make the move too. Back in Melee I could kick Mario around with ease. In Smash 4 however Mario has a REALLY impressive recovery and a vastly improved FLUDD to make matters worse for the far slower, heavier Doc. In addition to having a vastly worse recovery compared to melee he's really low on the tier list (For good reasons) which makes it hard to put up much of a fight against half the characters. What with my real name being John losing with my main has gotten that much worse. Any advice/tips/tricks or play styles I should know of? I'm no pro and as this point have gotten really damn rusty. Any advice would seriously be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Top Bottom