• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need tips and advice to learn ZSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
Hello my fellow smash brothers, I broke my foot about a week ago at work and now I have 3-5 weeks before going back to work again, my girl and me broke up awhile back and I have nothing to do during my days at home.

So I've figured why not use the time to become a GREAT SSB player (very competitive) before the upcoming game releases. I plan to main ZSS and sheik as they share a general gameplay that I love which is fast and fluid to me. I don't have a 2GB SD card atm for project M so I'm stuck with good ol' trippin brawl.

I was just wondering if any of you great forum dwellers could give me some advice with Zero Suit Samus, and what combos I should be learning. Anything is appreciated! :)

I know this is not big of a feat but I am able to win ~80% of my matches against a lvl9 bot and I am quite proficient with small hopping.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'd check in with the Brawl/P:M ZSS players in the the appropriate sub-forum for the character if you're looking to improve your ZSS.

She doesn't exactly function the same in Smash 4, plus no one has the final build of the game in order to give you appropriate advise for Smash 4 ZSS at the moment, unfortunately :ohwell:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Sounds good. I'll be locking this bad boy up. Feel free to discuss Smash 4 ZSS in all the other topics here though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom