• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need some one to practice with

bedjy dious

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4915]need some one to practice with[/drupal]

i need some one to each me how to do samus hidden tuant and be a better player . dont get me wrong am a good player but practice always good my freind code is 09898966188881

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord

i need some one to each me how to do samus hidden tuant and be a better player . dont get me wrong am a good player but practice always good my freind code is 09898966188881
1. It's not a hidden taunt, it's merely a transformation.

2. You AREN'T a good player if you don't understand that much.

3. Why the **** would you post this in the UB?

hi my brawl friend code is 1249-2429-9925
You know, I used to think the UB was a place where there was at least some intelligent life.

All harsh and terse comments aside, you do it by rapidly alternating between Samus's up and down taunt.

Jet300

Smash Ace

No. You can just go training mode and do Samus transformation, and how are we suppose to each you to do Samus transformation.:glare:

:phone:

Top Bottom