• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some help

unrelatedfan

Smash Rookie
So I believe I did everything right for getting project m to work. I installed the hackless file. I deleted all of my stages, I don't have any gamecube memory cards in. My sd is in the right format and it isn't an sdhc card. I've tried with the card locked and unlocked. I still can't get anything to work right.

but there is one thing. I didn't have any sd cards so I went to walmart and got a 2 pack of the 2 gb cards for like 11 dollars or something. But when I plug it into my computer, it shows that it has 3.65 gb of available space. Is this why it won't work? I believe I've done everything else right, but when I go to the stage builder, nothing happens at all. If I click on the sd card from there it just says that it's unable to save files to the card. Can anyone help me with this?

unrelatedfan

Smash Rookie
Nevermind. After taking a really long time of trying different methods to install it hackless, I found out that it is impossible to do with the 'PNY' sd cards that bought from walmart, because they're over two gigabytes in size. I'm going to leave a terrible review for these cards considering they say that they're two gb each and I wasted a lot of time trying to get this to work. I'm also going to try to get my money back.

Top Bottom