• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some help with PRs. Conversion to .tio

ooglefart

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys,

A few friends and I have recently been working on getting an Austin Sm4sh community going and I am glad to report that it is going extremely well. That aside, we are currently transitioning into trying to become a lot more serious. Part of that starts with having a good Player Ranking system.

We are currently planning on using this to generate our PRs. https://docs.google.com/document/d/...VEpCi8jGeL7rUs/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CJST2qUK

The only hiccup to this is that it requires us to feed it .tio files. looking online, I found that .tio files are like specifically formatted .xml files. We have currently had 5 tournaments and want to use those in our PRs. We use challonge to generate our brackets and I have been fiddling around with the api a little bit to try to generate the right type of xml. So I just want to ask if anyone has had this problem in other cities and found a good solution that doesn't involve manually inputting all the bracket information. Currently, if challonge can't generate a .tio file or something that can easily be turned into a .tio file I'm planning on just remaking the brackets in tiopro or something just so I can have the right file extension.

Anyway, thanks guys, I would really appreciate the help.

Top Bottom