• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some help hacking the Wii.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
I download the SD Card pack from here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199810
Afterwards, I put the part of the pack that says SD on the SD card and move the part that says PC onto the computer. Then I put the SD card and Twilight Princess into the Wii. I go into Save Data, and keep following the trail until I reach SD. I click on the SD tab, and... nothing! The Wii states that the SD card is blank.

Also, could anyone help with changing the music tracks in the game, and downloading the most recent Brawl+ codes. As I'm have essentially no knowledge of coding, hacking, etc. Thanks :)

Revven

FrankerZ
I download the SD Card pack from here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199810
Afterwards, I put the part of the pack that says SD on the SD card and move the part that says PC onto the computer. Then I put the SD card and Twilight Princess into the Wii. I go into Save Data, and keep following the trail until I reach SD. I click on the SD tab, and... nothing! The Wii states that the SD card is blank.

Also, could anyone help with changing the music tracks in the game, and downloading the most recent Brawl+ codes. As I'm have essentially no knowledge of coding, hacking, etc. Thanks :)
In the SD folder are OTHER folders you need to take out and put into the SD Card. See "apps"? Take it out and put it into the SD Card. Do this for the other folders there. Do you see a folder on your SD Card called "private"? Go in there then go into the folder called "title" and there you should see some other folders (if you've put save files into there) if you DO NOT see any other folders, you need to get TP out and start a save file, save, and then quit. Copy the save file to the SD Card. Now you should see a folder called "RDZE" in the folder "title", go in there and take out the data.bin you see and put the data.bin for the Twilight Hack in there instead.

On the root of your SD Card, make sure there's a boot.elf for the Homebrew Channel to be installed. Copy the Twilight Hack save file to your Wii (make sure you delete the TP save file that's already there). Once this is all done, load up Twilight Princess and pick one of the save files (depends on your TP CD version, if it says RVL-2 on the back of the CD, use the version 2 save file if it says RVL-1 use the version 1 save file). Once you've clicked the save file, turn around and walk backwards, follow the instructions and you should now have the HBC.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
About what you said with do this with the other folders in there... do you mean take out all the folders in the apps folder, or the other folders in the sd folder? Also, there's no boot.elf. It said there wasn't one when I talked to the man.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Nevermind, I got the Wii hacked. But I now have another problem. How do I get the Brawl+ codes to work? Do I transfer them to the SD card, or...? And if so, where do I put them?

Revven

FrankerZ
Nevermind, I got the Wii hacked. But I now have another problem. How do I get the Brawl+ codes to work? Do I transfer them to the SD card, or...? And if so, where do I put them?
Make a folder in the SD Card called "codes" and then download the BrawlPlusery Beta 3 set here:

http://shanemulliganphotography.blogsite.org:6111/~shane/Smashcodes/2-12-2009/BETA3 OFFICIAL/

Download the file called "RSBE01.gct" and then put it into the folder you created and load up Gecko OS and click "Launch Game" (make sure no GCN mem cards are in).

Top Bottom