• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Some Advice!

OllyD

Smash Cadet
NNID
Armitada
I've recently been lacking on the competitive side of Smash 4. And the reason is that I lack a competitive main. My main is Palutena, obviously she isn't the best competitively so I would like a character to ace and then have one to play in tourney while working on my Palu.

A character I would like would have:

- Not a slow build (ie Ganon)
- One reliable projectile
- Fun to play

If anyone with more knowledge of the game could give me some advice that be appreciated!

I've recently been lacking on the competitive side of Smash 4. And the reason is that I lack a competitive main. My main is Palutena, obviously she isn't the best competitively so I would like a character to ace and then have one to play in tourney while working on my Palu.

A character I would like would have:

- Not a slow build (ie Ganon)
- One reliable projectile
- Fun to play

If anyone with more knowledge of the game could give me some advice that be appreciated!
Lucario has a reliable projectile
not sure how "reliable" you would consider pikachu's

luigi and mario are both extremely competetive characters as well

of course :4diddy:and :4sheik: have projectiles as well and the HOO HAH super competetive characters.

and if all else failst there is always ROB

Last edited:
Top Bottom