• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Major Tips Against Pit!

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well my friend mains Pit and up until now I was pretty even with him. It wasn't until really recently that he started handing my *** to me. I've tried everything I can think of but he's just really good. I need help fast because he challenged me to a $5 MM saturday and I never decline those challenges. Obviously I don't want to lose so....Any Tips?

Neverendingend2

Smash Rookie
get over him, throw down a banana, from there you can go with fast fall to throw, fast fall to smash, or ariels. Learn to sidestep, rolling over used can just leave you open, sidesteps are quicker and combo easy.

timinator18

Smash Rookie
diddy kong is just as fast as pit. you just need to be faster than him. also, if u can edgeguard well, and keep him off the stage, he will be forced to use his up B. when pit gets hit using up B, he cannot jump anymore and he will plummit to his death. Also, dont be afraid to use diddy's spike. once u master the spike, you will kill him/force him to use up B to recover. then you can gimp him at a low percentage

Top Bottom