• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
well i'm trying to use every character to find out who i should main and im going to try wolf.but they'res some questions i have. how do you scar? how do you 0 lag fair? and is snake a good secondary for wolf for the matchups?

Aranqualla

Smash Rookie
Well...

I believe scarring is when your opponent is hanging onto the ledge while you're trying to come back. After he hangs onto the ledge for awhile he gets out of his invincibility status, and wolf does his side b to spike down to the ground. Check the sticky like he said... I'm not 100% sure.

And snake as a secondary... up to you

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Scarring only works on certain stages IIRC. Hang on the ledge, DI away and immediately perform Wolf Flash. Test it out on Smashville or something.

0 Lag Fair...just do Fair by pressing attack as fast as possible after your jump, simple as that.

Top Bottom