• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with...

__Lewis__

Smash Cadet
The Homebrew channel, more so GBA emulation. I hope I'm not being illegal by bringing up the discussion though.

I'd been searching on this board for definitive Homebrew help and could only seem to find one topic which didn't seem to relate to what I needed help with, although I'm still new to the concept of forums so I could be called completely stupid for this kind of request.

I've downloaded the GBA GX emulator for the Homebrew and so far things have gone well. Twilight Hack worked and the Homebrew has proven to given me a working SNES emulator, however I'm having trouble with the installation of the GBA emulator itself. So far I've put the emulator in the 'apps' file in the root of my SD card, and then a separate file called 'gba' which has 'roms', 'saves' and 'bios' inside that.

So here's my issue, I put a rom and save file into their respective folders and I load up the program via Homebrew. I select it and the black screen comes up, and it loads up until it says "Reset" and then I can do nothing further. My only option here seems to turn the system off at the power point and turn it on again later.

Hopefully someone can help me here, as it's an interesting concept to play my GBA games on my Wii.

Top Bottom