• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with the sondtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuayker

Smash Rookie
I am looking for the soundtrack of SSB64 and I cant find them. :(

I just want two soundtracks:

How to play soundtrack
Training mode soundtrack

But the most important for now is Training mode soundtrack... I really wanna it!

I have been looking for months in every sites about SSB64, there is a special CD so-called "Nintendo All-Star! Daibunto Smash Brothers Original Soundtrack" that it contains all sountracks and some special soundtracks. (2 disc).

If someone had this CD or had the sountrack in mp3 format (or any format) please reply me or mail me to: Wuayker@gmail.com

I really want this soundtrack, I dont have the game on my pc or something like that. Just wanna the "training mode" soundtrack!!!!

HELP ME PLX!!!
I am desesperate!!! :(

_kSo_

Smash Master
You could get an emulator and record the sound directly off of the game. I'm not sure of the exact way to do this, but I know it's possible. perhaps someone else could elaborate?

wuayker

Smash Rookie
I know I can do that But I dont want to...:(

Well, If that is the only way, I'll have to...:ohwell:

Whatever, thanks a lot... I hope more ppl can help me :)

wuayker

Smash Rookie
That is so cool... but,

I dont have the hardware for connect the cables to my PC.

If there is a way to do it... Tell me about it!

I just need a place to download them or someone that pass me via MSN Messeger or something like that!...

Thanks for your help...

wuayker

Smash Rookie
Galbadia.....is....godly.

Tetrisphere and Jet Force Gemini more great N64 soundtracks
Yeah, thissite is amazing... I can download the soundtrack of almost (i dont know) all games from nintendo!!!

Banjo kazzoie ice world
Paper mario Final battle
SSB64 TRAINING MODE!!!

And more and more and more!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Thank you so much BHLMRO
you really made my day!
... my year...
LOOOOOOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom