• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with some matchups

kras

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm an israeli falco player (Kras, but I don't think you will know me) and I'm having tourbles with 2 matchups.
1) Against IC (void) I have no idea what to do, even if I space my attacks and falls behind him he still grabs me. I tried camping with lasers but the ice blocks are better. Any suggestions?
2) Against MK. I dunno can you give me some advices about the gameplay?

Thanks in advance.

Gnes

Smash Master
Against Ice Climbers:Yes there spam of ice blocks is better...but wait...*reflector*...well...a important part of playin them is not to get grabbed...basically predict when theyll grab...spot dodge...and for me i like up-tilt and go from there...if u do ever grab and ice climber when there both aroundimmediately throw them...dont ever hold them an try to rack up damage...Also notice...the popo/nana the cpu is controlling...they dont air dodge...

Against MK: I survive him just through experience...ill leave it to others to handle him...

Codi

Smash Ace
ya im kind of with greatness same what he said about ice climbers and i kill meta from my own experience

kras

Smash Rookie
First of all, thanks a lot :)
But I have 1 problem. I tried to reflect the ice blocks but when I do it the two blocks bump into each other and disappear meanwhile I'm totally vulnerable because of the reflector's lag.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers: Battlefield is the best place to fight them IMO. I try to get them to the ledge, then take out the CPU Nana/Popo. Once you get them off the ledge, spike the CPU.

Kiro13

Smash Cadet
Against Ice Climbers if they just sit there and spam the ice I would usually reflect until I got close enough for the range to short hop and do the illusion dash and once you get close I just keep attack and try to split the two apart to kill the CPU or the Human player right away.

As for Metaknight I try to do the same with him, after you get a hit on him I try and dont let him get a chance to attack. And a lot of Down Air since it seems like it kinda has more priority over some of Metaknights stuff when used at the right time.

Top Bottom