• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with PM not working on Wii

imtheguy

Smash Rookie
Hi so i recently downloaded pm and followed all the instructions to get it work but it still doesn't. Everything is fine until I get up to the start screen. I can see play but my controller doesn't respond to it, does pm not work with a wii controller? Or is it just bugged?

Hi so i recently downloaded pm and followed all the instructions to get it work but it still doesn't. Everything is fine until I get up to the start screen. I can see play but my controller doesn't respond to it, does pm not work with a wii controller? Or is it just bugged?
try re-connecting your wii-mote, if that doesn't work, let me know

imtheguy

Smash Rookie
try re-connecting your wii-mote, if that doesn't work, let me know
Actually funny enough that i tried to sync but it didn't work, but only after i started up PM. I also couldn't do anything to wii like offing it unless I forcibly did it. I think Pm might actually be freezing my wii or something.

imtheguy

Smash Rookie
im not sure, try the official websites instructions instead, that way youre sure that youre doing it right or wrong
i followed all the instructions on the site, but i don't seem to understand gecko launcher start? i didn't see any part of that and i don't know where to download it

Top Bottom