• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help with pikachu

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Yea, my friend plays a really good pikachu and I hate it. His attacks are just so much faster then mine, and diddy kong has some pretty fast attacks...his down smash just gets me everything, it comes out faster then a shield and my friend is just so campy with pikachu...his dash attack always beats mine, hence, if I drop a banana, he will always get it...the matches are always very close but I just can't seem to beat him with diddy kong, I usually gotta switch to meta knight or Lucas, I need help!!! >.<

Player-1

Smash Legend
What i do is side special kick a lot against pikachu's it beats their thunder jolt, and i THINK it beats his Dsmash. I usually wait the attack out then dash attack into a fair or bair. For the bananas i like to pull them out in the air and midair jump to catch them he won't get them that way and just wait for a thunder, or dsmash then throw it and do some combos

Top Bottom