• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with PAT0 editing to change some stage icons.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
I understand how PAT0 works in general, that each texture in MiscData[80] (where I'm currently working on) is assigned a certain number, and that number corresponds to a specific stage (i.e. MenSelchrMark.20 is the SSB icon that goes over BF and FD). What I'm trying to do is change the MenSelchr and MenSelmap marks for some stages, but every time I try to change one icon to another (such as changing one Mario icon from MenSelchrMark.01 to MenSelchrMark.02, the DK icon), it screws up the order of everything when I save it and open it back up. In game, everything is jumbled up, and looks like a huge mess.

How do I go about fixing this? I've looked all around the internet, and I can't find anything that helps me. Not even a simple tutorial. :urg:

Top Bottom