• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with Olimar!

Snailboto

Smash Rookie
I don't claim to be a master at Olimar, but I would recommend, watching NC_Echo's guide at the top of the page and watching his videos.
As far as tips go, I think a good point is to get a decent amount of spacing between Olimar and your opponent and maybe latching on a few Pikimin followed by a down grab. Just my take on this.

Yakt-NJ

Smash Cadet
Being able to chain grabs into Fairs is a pretty good thing to practice. Also, get used to using the whistle to get the optimal experience because you'll be able to chose the best Pikmin for the attack you want. It's easier than you think. If people are putting pressure on you, take advantage of his superior grab range, tossed purple Pikmin, and fantastic usmash, dsmash, and fair which can get them out of the way so you can regain control.

Check out echo's guide!

Top Bottom