• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help with marth

basvhout

Smash Apprentice
hey guys,

I just started playing SSBB for a month now. I played all chars, but I really like marth.

I just got some Questions what doesn't work for me or i just can't get it to go.

I hope you guys have some tips;

- I can't get the lowjump to go. Sometimes I get it but i make the mistake of jumping high. I use the classic wii controler. so I use X/Y to jump. is this the best button to use for the jump or does anyone know how i can get it to go? It's verry hard to meteor Dair cause i jump to high

- when I try to Dair (meteor) i often hit them and they fly up??? how can i see what kind of jump i need to perform a meteor Dair? high/double/low/drop etc.

- when i jump low and hit him in the air with side A he knocksback but my character drops on the ground and he needs time. when i see movies they dont stop. It's the same as a Dair on the ground, he needs even longer the get up. how can I get up faster? any tricks?

I hope someone takes the time and efford to help me out?

cheers guys!

greetings

Top Bottom