• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with Kirby

Mysterio

Smash Rookie
When you kirbycide, you suck the guy in, go over the edge and then press what/ which buttons to star shot, Please help and tell me the procedure (buttons) THX in advance

Krii

Smash Journeyman
i believe its the Z button or the Attack and Shield button to spit out.
Z Button (i.e. Grab)

[Attack] + [Shield] I believe is just the button combination to grab so grabbing spits them out?>

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Um any button that normally attacks spits them out. I personally prefer the A button but to each their own.
But actually i thought the B button is to copy along with down?

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Um, you don't even have to press buttons. You can just swallow them and fall in the pit.
He was asking how to starshot... I think he intends to just spit them under the stage. But yeah that works too but make sure to mash jump so you can recover if they fall out of your mouth before you die :)

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Undercide is more useful, because he doesn't need to lose a stock, btw, use A to spit the starshot

chingy

Smash Apprentice
wtf nooob question but w/e for gamecube control (deafult buttons) i use the c stick to spit em out

Top Bottom