• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help with ice block lock

iceclimbersinfinent

Smash Apprentice
i cant get the timing right or something, every time i use down throw nana fair and use ice block, she is stuck in lag when she hits the ground and they always get up because of it, am i doing it wrong? how do you do it

also i use to be able to do it but not any more

B0NK

Smash Lord
i cant get the timing right or something, every time i use down throw nana fair and use ice block, she is stuck in lag when she hits the ground and they always get up because of it, am i doing it wrong? how do you do it

also i use to be able to do it but not any more
Just use the ice block right after the opponent hits the ground and that should be right around when Nana end lag animation is ending which will give you perfectly desynched ice blocks. Or you can just hit them with one ice block which will force them to stand up in place giving you a free grab to chain from.

Top Bottom