• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help with Custom Stage

ssnake9

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody I've tried multiple times and can't seem to get my stage right

Everything seems to work right except for the background image and the collision data

First when i load the stage the background it starts to lad in different colors

Second the collision data doesn't seem to work on some left walls because characters can walk right through them

The stage being edited is Final Destination and it is a 2d stage

This is the background I used
Anybody know how to fix it

EDIT:
Here is what the background looks like when playing the stage

and here is what happens with the collision

ThunderBird2678

Smash Apprentice
I Encountered the same issue. What you could try (since I'm busy with other stuff) is to resize the background so you can work with the collisions without zomming in or out, then create your collisions accordingly.

It's just a theory, though.

:phone:

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123
I at first had the same problem too. The question is are the sizes of both the background and the stage itself the same size, and is there a problem with the lighting of the stage?

EDIT: Also is there any layers in either the background and/or the stage (frontground)?

Top Bottom