• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help with Custom BRSTMs

D

Deleted member

I've been attempting to add some of my own tracks to Legacy XP recently using the Lakora tools, but I've ran into some weird road bumps.

The problem I'm dealing with is the music seeming to distort after about a minute and a half of playing. The track I'm replacing is X02 (one of the menu themes, I believe), and the track starts out okay and seems normal, but then it distorts pretty badly and starts to play another track.

If anyone has an explanation for why this is happening, I would be very grateful for some help. For those interested in what steps I took to make the BRSTM, I was following the instructions of the Legacy XP's YT tutorial for making BRSTMs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Gvy8_XSCk&list=PLAUmZcX3_IbSWOlrgwJwpxKKCuouJh4IG

Top Bottom