• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help With Captain Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

malva00

Smash Master
When you're Captain Falcon, what's the best way to stop the repeating A combo after the third hit(main hit that sends opponent back)?

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmmm... Best way would probably to immediately start another attack, like a B maybe? or maybe just let go of the A button? just a couple thoughts. I'd have to experiment on it, but I'd say just let go to be safe

snex

Smash Master
i dont think its possible to stop. ive tried every button i can think of. you either have to stop at 2 hits, or make **** sure the knee connects and sends them far enough that you can recover.

Qinopio

Smash Journeyman
If you press a three times slowly, you can execute the knee kick without the Mach Punch.

Otherwise, just get your hand off the buttons and you'll stop. Even pressing Z will make you continue.

malva00

Smash Master
Well, if you press Z the same time as the third hit, you'll stop 100% of the time, but you'd had to connect with the first 2 hits(whether the opponent's blocking or not). I thought everyone would know this, but I was just wondering if there's a better way to do it without having to connect with the first 2 hits.

taylorb9113

Smash Cadet
Wow, I didn't notice.
I was thinking 'Wow, he could get better when he finds out'
or something like that. I'm tired lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom