• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help with a shield grab spamming sheik.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hey if anyone could help my falco against my friends sheik that shield grabs a bunch it would really help alot. thanx

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
yeah dude i hate that too.

youll have to learn to shuffle but make sure to hit low in the shield. make sure you ff at the peak of your jump.

you can also short hop past and bair him, or shuffle but land behind and utilt.

if youre still having trouble, spam shl and make him come to you.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Hit low on the shield, l-cancel, shine. . . it's as simple as that. You can't be grabbed out of this because lcancel to shine is fast than shield grab, so as long as you limit the amount of time between hitlag on the shield and the lcanceled landing animation, you will not get shield grabbed. Falco is one of precious few characters who should never be shield grabbed.

wangston

Smash Lord
shffl anymove and then use your shine it is faster than is grab as long as you get the l-cancel in.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
shffl and then unleash a shine. contrary to what has been said, think you can be grabbed out of a shffled dair to shine; people are assuming that they will try to grab you after the dair-- if they wait until the shine ends and you don't jc it, you could get grabbed.

@fosho: care to upload a video go these "famous combos?"

Top Bottom