• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with 3.5 matchups

Hyperion965

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna be captain for a crew battle. What are the general matchups for 3.5? is it similar to the 3.02 matchups?
Thanks!

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
What exactly do you mean by 3.5 and 3.02 matchups? The version updates of Smash 4?
If so, don't expect much change. Everything is exactly the same and the characters are essentially no different, but just some strengths have been refined to better balance the battle system.

Narpas_sword

What exactly do you mean by 3.5 and 3.02 matchups? The version updates of Smash 4?
You're on the Project M board bud...

OP,
Might help if you list some characters your crew uses/ expected opposition?
Matchups wont be exactly the same as 3.02. but some similarities should stand.

Would be best to look at each of your crews mains respective boards to get a good idea.
Then take note of the strong/weak matchups for each and go from there.

Last edited:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
You're on the Project M board bud...

OP,
Might help if you list some characters your crew uses/ expected opposition?
Matchups wont be exactly the same as 3.02. but some similarities should stand.

Would be best to look at each of your crews mains respective boards to get a good idea.
Then take note of the strong/weak matchups for each and go from there.
Whoops, my bad.
I found this on the "New Posts" section, so I didn't check the board. Thanks man.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I'm gonna be captain for a crew battle. What are the general matchups for 3.5? is it similar to the 3.02 matchups?
Thanks!
Just pick a character from the Star Fox Team, or someone from the Fire Emblem Boys.

Top Bottom