• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help! Winamp xml question.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm in need of help from a winamp/xml expert >_<

So, I've been messing around with my winamp skin trying to fix it to display Japanese characters correctly. The skin I'm using has a custom notifier and for some reason it's cutting off the top part of any characters in the artist info, regardless of what font size I set it to. Here is the code for the text in the notifier.

<groupdef id="notifier.text" sysregion="1" ghost="1">
<text id="plentry" x="12" y="8" default="1.0" w="100" color="notifier.dark" font="font" fontsize="14" ghost="1"/>
<text id="nexttrack" x="-116" y="8" w="102" relatw="1" align="right" default="Now Playing" color="notifier.dark" font="font" fontsize="14" ghost="1"/>
<text id="title" x="14" y="25" w="-32" relatw="1" default="Ayumi Hamasaki" color="notifier.dark" font="font" fontsize="15" ghost="1"/>
<text id="artist" x="14" y="40" w="-32" h="20" relatw="1" default="Hikari Hendri" color="notifier.dark" font="font" fontsize="17" ghost="1"/>
<text id="album" x="14" y="57" w="-32" h="12" relatw="1" default="hikari skins" color="notifier.dark" font="font" fontsize="15" ghost="1"/>
</groupdef>

Many thanks to anyone with any suggestions.

Top Bottom