• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help upping my competitive edge!

TheBearsnake

Smash Cadet
NNID
theBearsnake
3DS FC
4553-9978-0228
Hey, its been a while since I've been on here and I've only really been kind of active in the Ganon boards, which brings to my question...

I can't really break top 3 in the tri-cities area of TN. I'm pretty good with Ganon (Not gonna say I am incredible even if I place decently well with him) really vastly better with him than I am with anyone else. But like I said, can't really break top 3. When I run into those players that don't just know how to play the matchups but are also good period outside of them I get clogged up. Ness in particular.

I need a real character or maybe a pocket secondary, preferably one that I can bring my Ganon fundamentals to so I can hit the ground running. I like Falcon somewhat, but he doesn't feel as similar as some people think he is. Had a bit of fun with mewtwo recently and I do like sonic, but I am open to suggestions.

Halp

and thanks!

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Choose a character that YOU feel most comfortable playing as. If you have fun playing Mewtwo and Sonic, choose which of the two feels better for your playstyle.

Top Bottom