• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help running smash 64 on mac

scottsheble33

Smash Rookie
Can anyone help me get smash 64 working? I'm on a mac and I'm trying to play smash 64 online. any help would be appreciated. i miss ness.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
As far as I know the only way to get smash64 online running through a mac is via Windows dual booting.

You're in a forums of a 15 year old game that is vastly unpopular compared to the other 2/3 games. Don't be surprised your thread isn't a party lmao

Last edited:

scottsheble33

Smash Rookie
As far as I know the only way to get smash64 online running through a mac is via Windows dual booting.

You're in a forums of a 15 year old game that is vastly unpopular compared to the other 2/3 games. Don't be surprised your thread isn't a party lmao
true, i just know theres a lot of tutorials on youtube regarding the topic so obviously people are still trying to play this 15 year old game on a mac. none of them are working for me. i found a way to play smash on here just not online, which was the purpose of buying a usb controller. thanks though, whats the best way to go about booting windows on a mac?

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
true, i just know theres a lot of tutorials on youtube regarding the topic so obviously people are still trying to play this 15 year old game on a mac. none of them are working for me. i found a way to play smash on here just not online, which was the purpose of buying a usb controller. thanks though, whats the best way to go about booting windows on a mac?
i have smash on my mac

Top Bottom