• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help redirecting diddy sfx.

shaqnel

Smash Cadet
Hi, I was just having trouble on diddy sfx. I downloaded a hack to port marth over diddy and another one to put roy over marth. I have roy sound effects replacing marths but when I do that both marth and roy have roy's sound effects. What is weird is I do not have this code on:
Diddy has Marth's Soundbank
4A000000 80AD89E0
1400006C 00000013
E0000000 80008000

Yet it still has marth sound effects. I also downloaded this hack from brawl vault called: Marth Over Diddy SFX V0.1 which replaced marth's voice over diddys but I still don't get marth's sfx.
I did some research and I think it is the fitdiddy.pac (fitmarth.pac just renamed) because the sfx id automatically goes to marth's soundbank data.
What I am trying to say is how do you change the fitdiddy.pac so it has only diddy voice sfx? I know there is way but I am confused as to how to do it.
If someone can explain or direct me to a tutorial I will really appreciate it.

Top Bottom