• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help getting Project M 3.6 to work.

SealCancel.

Smash Rookie
If your reading this, thank you. I have recently homebrewed my wii, because my disc tray broke and I just wanted get the back up games, basically just to play PM. So technically I don't have a legit copy of Brawl because the disc tray don't work. But I do have a pirated version. (Trust me I do respect the makers of brawl I have bought 3 copies already and 2 Wii's..) So my brawl works perfectly fine. But my Gecko OS doesn't work because you need to use a disc tray game, I think. Just please, someone help. I have PM, tried to load it from homebrew, and it just takes me back to normal Wii system menu.
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
If you're loading via an ISO/wbfs/etc., then you need to use a USB loader (pretty much all Wii USB loaders have an option to enable Gecko/Ocarina cheats). The one I recommend is USBLoaderGX (http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbloadergx/). Note that, as I recall, you need to install a cIOS in order to use them, but there are many guides out there to help you with that.

SealCancel.

Smash Rookie
Got it to work, except for whatever reason Project M loaded up in 3.5 :( sadly no new stages anymore but that's okay, I'll make it work for now.

Top Bottom