• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Need help figuring out some CrazyHand

nbness

Smash Rookie
I'm new to editing melee stuff in general, so I'm starting out with CrazyHand. It seemed complex at first, but after changing a few values here and there, I realized most of it is actually pretty simple.

Some things I can not seem to understand yet:
  1. Bone\hitbox binding: I've looked a bit and can not find a place to view which bone number goes where. I've had to change hitbox radius\damage values to figure out which bone is where on some characters (like captain falcon's foot on his uptilt), and surely after so long I figured there would be an easier way!
  2. Adding scripts to moves: I understand that there is a limit on how 'big' each move can be due to the iso size, but I have heard things about being able to extend moves with extra scripts

Punkline

Dr. Frankenstack
Best way I know of to visualize bone IDs is to download Zankyou's bone Mdl0 files. Download Brawlbox to preview them.

Also, there are a few methods to extending the amount of space available for subaction events:

Top Bottom