• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help extracting Project M onto SD Card: Lubuntu

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Basically what the title says. I have the files downloaded, and when I tell it to extract directly to the SD card, after about...900 files left to extract it tells me: An error has occurred while extracting files.

Specifications: SD Card 2GB size
Brand: PNY

*UPDATE* I've downloaded a tool on Ubuntu called "GPARTED" to format the SD card, but I'm not sure which to format it to. My options are: ext2. ext3. ext4. fat16. fat32. linux-swap. lvm2 pv. ntfs. cleared
NOTE OF THE ABOVE: The options are separated by a period mark.

Or what exactly am I supposed to do? Some help would be seriously appreciated.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Format the SD card to FAT32
Done. But when I try to load the Homebrew Full ZIP version, what I do is I extract the files to my homepage because it has problems downloading to my SD card for whatever reason. And when I try to load the Homebrew version through the Homebrew channel, it gets up to the Project M menu, and when I tell it to proceed to the game: it sends me back to the Wii menu.

Top Bottom