• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help beating someone's Marth ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
I have a friend that uses Marth(no, not the scrubby one). I can beat him with Pikachu and Wario, but not Yoshi. He always seems to be one step ahead of me. I think its pretty embarassing to lose to a Marth, especially in front of OTHER PEOPLE. When his friends are over, they always make comments like "Yoshi sucks" or "Why do you use the pink one?"(Yes, I use the Pink Yoshi and I'm a guy). They're very annoying. And the only thing I can think of to say back to them is "Yoshi isn't that bad" or "Tiers are for Queers". I get to practice on his little brother, who isn't nearly as good a Marth.

Everytime I try to pivot grab him, he Sidestep dodges and uses Up+B.

I can keep him at bay with Egg Toss, but that doesn't always work.

When I try to gimp the Marth off stage, he uses Up+B(as you know, it has Super Armor)

Sorry I don't have any vids, and if I need more explanation, just tell me

Oh, and we fight on Final D.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yeah, as Chaco said, please use our Q&A thread if you need any quick help.

You can also do a quick search to see if Marth has been talked about on our boards at all and see if you can get any information from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom