• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help: 99% Great Maze (Top Right)

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
Need help with Great Maze(top right)
I just dont know what to do? I ran around the area alot.

The Battleship Halberd Exterior

I do not no where to go or look. I played that stage over 15 times and can find nothing. Someone please help me out

Kewl0210

Smash Apprentice
In the first indoor room, a little to the right, there are two mines in a hallway that go up and down. Above the one on the right, there's a crack. Make the mine go off there, and you'll get a gold block thing.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
there is a crack? let me check this out real quick

Edit: WOW! Thanks Kewl0210! Thanks for helping me and the fast replay

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
can someone help me on the great maze! its the top right one where you spawn in the jungle i guess

Device

Smash Cadet
I think you are missing the same one I was... I can't remember what room it was, but its the one with all the conveyor belts. I remember you have to head upwards... and there are all these little cover things with conveyor belts moving away from there. Hidden in one is a orange box. In some of the other ones are hidden portals that spawn ememies, those little 2D ones...

Sorry for being so vague... hope this helps .-.

Froth

Smash Journeyman
Finish all the dots (bosses) then head to the final guy, Tabu. Does it mark on the map where he is? I believe he's in F or G, but anyways, it's the final door.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
I think you are missing the same one I was... I can't remember what room it was, but its the one with all the conveyor belts. I remember you have to head upwards... and there are all these little cover things with conveyor belts moving away from there. Hidden in one is a orange box. In some of the other ones are hidden portals that spawn ememies, those little 2D ones...

I will try this, kinda confused though.

Finish all the dots (bosses) then head to the final guy, Tabu. Does it mark on the map where he is? I believe he's in F or G, but anyways, it's the final door.
I've already defeated all the bosses and tabu.

Thanks for the help guys, i will be testing right now. I will update in a couple of minutes

Edit: Thanks for the help again, Device that was the last trophy i was looking for.

KamiNathan

Smash Rookie
I had that exact same problem.

What I had missing was that in the interior of the Halberd, on the far right where the green switch is, below that to the left somewhere on the wall is a hidden trophy. You can't see the trophy because it is behind one of the conveyer belts.

I believe this is the same one Device described.

Tlock

Smash Apprentice
I had that exact same problem.

What I had missing was that in the interior of the Halberd, on the far right where the green switch is, below that to the left somewhere on the wall is a hidden trophy. You can't see the trophy because it is behind one of the conveyer belts.

I believe this is the same one Device described.

I got that one, but I sill need one more in the top right.. Anyone got any ideas?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I had the same problem you did, with the conveyor belts. I used Pit to look around, got curious and was looking in the conveyor belts and there was the trophy i needed to finish it.
Well at least it's done now.

Device

Smash Cadet
Not really. In the Maze, there are the four main points, and if its a green flag, you can tell you need an orange box in that general area... that's about it.

falcofang236

Smash Cadet

Just to elaborate on this a bit...

When you go to the Jungle save point from the main screen, go down left into the research facility. then head right past those primids and when you get to the opening with the little yellow platform, go down left. Ride the elevator down. Go to the right and through the door. Now you will arrive in the room with the red switch and the three other doors. Go to the one on the far right (for the green switch I believe). Go all the way to the right and start heading up the platforms. once you get to the ladder, go to the left covered area with the conveyor belt coming out of it. there's a trophy there. that should do it for ya.

Top Bottom