• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Friend Codes for Project M Online

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora
I recently found out about how to get Wi-FI back on Project M and want to battle online as much as I can but don't have many friends on my friend Roster. I would really appreciate it if anyone would exchange friend codes with me. Friend Code: 0177-7991-0840 Name: BZ I also have created a Facebook group all about Project M Wi-Fi battles where anyone can join and can post when they are available to battle. If you want please join, its called Project M Wi Fi Battle Community. Thanks so much.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I recently found out about how to get Wi-FI back on Project M and want to battle online as much as I can but don't have many friends on my friend Roster. I would really appreciate it if anyone would exchange friend codes with me. Friend Code: 0177-7991-0840 Name: BZ I also have created a Facebook group all about Project M Wi-Fi battles where anyone can join and can post when they are available to battle. If you want please join, its called Project M Wi Fi Battle Community. Thanks so much.
Reading is a beautiful thing. Look for the wifi thread.
inb4lockyeainb4lock

PaladinJC

Smash Rookie
Hello BZ, I am just now learning about this new way of playing also. I was wondering if you had a skype so we can talk while we fight if we get more people they can join the call. But for now im still trying to get Project M to work with wiimffi server. Sorry it might take awhile. This is so frustrating... ;-;

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora
Hello BZ, I am just now learning about this new way of playing also. I was wondering if you had a skype so we can talk while we fight if we get more people they can join the call. But for now im still trying to get Project M to work with wiimffi server. Sorry it might take awhile. This is so frustrating... ;-;
Yea it is quite frustrating if it doesn't work out. My skype is TrainerBZ. I'dbe happy to play some games when you have the chance.

D

Deleted member

Could you please tell me how I can play online? I've been playing PM vs. bots and it's getting pretty boring.

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora
Could you please tell me how I can play online? I've been playing PM vs. bots and it's getting pretty boring.
Not really good at explaining this but you can play online in the newest Project M 3.5 by downloading their hacked version. You have to hack your Wii system with this server. I would recommend looking it up on Google or asking some more experienced members here on Smashboards. Sorry I couldn't help out more. :(

GabPR

Smash Lord
To be able to play online you have to.go to the Project M website and download the wifi safe version. Afterwards you should be able to connect as normal since it comes already with all you need to play online. You may need to erase your brawl data if it does not let you connect or you get an error.besides those that begin with a 20.

GabPR

Smash Lord
In any vase there should be a pinned post of how to play online in PM, this kind of question is really repetitive.

Top Bottom