• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Clarification.

Ubenrooblite

Smash Rookie
Im a player who has only done casual for sometime but after getting dominated by some of my friends im looking to step up my game and take a more serious approach to this game. After deciding this i found this site and started looking at the guides and such for training and combos and stuff, and while its all really good, its really overwhelming! Not just figuring out how to short hop consistently but just most of the language is somewhat daunting. A few terms im extremely lost on is phantom lag and teching... if someone could help me out with some terms that are exclusive to the SSB community or link me to a thread that explains many of these it would be extremely helpfull

Top Bottom