• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a sparring partner and some advices

roygbiv91

Smash Cadet
Hi, i'm trying to learn her for quiet some time but it became desperate for me. Online i rarely win, cause people role and w8t. I can easily wreck up 100+ percents, but when it comes to killing i fail too often. Also my laser shot and grab gets often spotdodged by friends and i get hard punishes.

I also hesitate to use her online, cause with my Rosalina i win like 60 -80 %. With that stupid statistic thing i don't wanna decrease my winrate. I just became too spoiled to rather easy wins :(.

Pls add me:

Nintendo-ID: hrpj3s

Just playing doesnt and watch pro gameplay vids doenst help me atm. I need some serious sparruing or playing with dialogue.

David Viran

Smash Lord
Don't use paralyzer from up close and I don't know why you would spot dodge them instead of PS. Learn how to set up up b or land Bair because they can kill under 100%.

David Viran

Smash Lord
Oh woops I misread that. They are spot dodging it because you are too close to them when getting a hit confirm so you were still in the end lag so grab isn't a true follow up. But you are usually in range for something else like ftilt.

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
Hey dude I'm a zsuit main and I think I can help you out. As far as the stun gun is concerned, try learning how to b-reverse. It is an incredibly easy advanced technique.also, try going for non-charged stun shots. They hit a lot more and can be followed up by dash attack or a grab if you are fast enough. I usually get this about 90% of the time online. As far as killing is concerned, back air works well and can be used to edgeguard after a Forward-b. However, by far her best kill move is her up-b. It kills early ( about 80% on average characters) and can be comboed into from stun gun ( stun gun then run right up to them and use up b.) it can Ko off the top very early by chaining Up airs and then using up b. Also, down throw to up b works depending on their DI . Also, use down smash off the side of the stage to stun people trying to recover. It takes timing, but can combo into any aerials or simply a forward smash. On stage, bait them to roll towards you by shooting out a stun shot. If they shield it, grab them and combo. If they roll towards you, grab them or down smash. Down smash to punish rolls, and can Combo into up b. Also her up air mcan kill at higher percents, and her down b kills pretty early. The down b can also be aimed ( the direction you go and the direction you kick) and spikes off stage. It also buries people in the ground if you spoke them on stage, and you can use up b on them while they are buried. Use forward air and Nair and Zair for damage. Both Nair and Zair have no landing lag, so use them for great spacing and landing tools. Charge b in the air. It has no lag if you let it go as you land. Also, a great option is spot dodge into up tilt.it hits on both sides and kills at high percents. Also, if someone regrabs the ledge, down b and spike them off of the ledge. This works because if you grab the ledge more than once without getting back on the stage, there is no invincibility when you grab it. It is a free kill every time. If you have any more zero suit questions, ask me, and if you want to play some friendlies against me (zsuit, samus, and ganondorf) i would be more than happy to. Good luck!

Last edited:

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
If you're EU I could help out with some sparring games, my NNID is Duzzzyy.

Top Bottom