• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need a diddy air tut. &fox trot tut.

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming by "tut." you mean Tutorial. Because the title of your thread was NOT actually very clear.

I don't see why we need a specific "air tutorial" for Diddy. There are several good guides, and because Diddy is so much of a ming games character, theres not really any one way to fight with him in the air.

And I thought fox trotting WAS pretty self-explanatory. Besides, there are several vids out there that demonstrate it quite well.

Vro

Smash Lord
There is no such thing as an aerial tutorial, because that conveys too much of a wide range. That's like asking us to show you how to play. If that truly is the case, look up videos of players and read guides. In addition, developing one's own style of play is incredibly important, if not as important, as following the meta game evolution of a character.

As far as foxtrotting, read any guide available. It's widely known that it just involves dashing until the dash animation stops, then inputting another dash, involving no form of running. It might be just as fast as normal running for Diddy, I'm not sure atm, but it's useful for mindgames and opening movesets.

Oh, and welcome to Smashboards.

Top Bottom