• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a 100% brawl save file

shuall

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a 100% brawl save file? Mine got corrupted and I don't feel like unlocking all the trophies again. All the (1) links I've found from google are to wiisave.com which is down.

I know it's tricky but if someone could use savegame extractor or something to get their 100% save game off.

PS: If this is for some reason illegal (I don't think it is), let me know. I'm always wary of sharing game files online.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I will have one up for download when I get home tonite

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Actually nvm mine only has stages and chars

shuall

Smash Apprentice
Reasons...and I might as well get a 100% if I'm asking for someone else's save. Like if someone is going to have a spare brawl save lying around on their computer, it would probably be a 100%.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I have one on my desktop but it's only chars and stages

shuall

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm getting one from a friend today. If I get it I'll post it here for anyone in the future. Thanks though.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I think I'm getting one from a friend today. If I get it I'll post it here for anyone in the future. Thanks though.
You posted this on my birthday!

connordabeast5

Smash Rookie
none of these work for me my save got corrupted and all the downloads are for NTC would anyone be so nice to get me a PAL 100% save file download link

TheLostAquarius

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a 100% brawl save file? Mine got corrupted and I don't feel like unlocking all the trophies again. All the (1) links I've found from google are to wiisave.com which is down.

I know it's tricky but if someone could use savegame extractor or something to get their 100% save game off.

PS: If this is for some reason illegal (I don't think it is), let me know. I'm always wary of sharing game files online.
Unfortunately for you (and me), I'm not even THAT close.. Tell you what: Head over to CodeJunkies, and buy a Wii Power Save Card. That'll live up to your expectations! (Also, I think you need to sign up as well.)

SmashPro32

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4872-0139-5121
i would do one but only for stages and characters. and just a few trophies. i can unlock all characters first try, but i dont know how to share save files.

Top Bottom