• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Anyone?!

HeartBreak One

Smash Rookie
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone here in SmashBoards actually goes to NC State? I've only been playing with the people that live in my dorm so I don't get to play any others that are really good. (haha yea I'm pretty much the best in my floor :ohwell: ) At State there's a "Wolves Den" the typical hangout for food and games. But most people there play Halo2, not really my kind of thing. So if you guys out there are from State hit me up.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i know someone that goes to NC state that plays smash.. talk to me on aim... i will give you more info

Malk

Smash Champion
Yeah, two guys at state are pretty good. Uber_noob (deth) and Chris. Their AIMs are smashchrisk and Hcky3599

Also, my crew lives in Raleigh. You can AIM me at MolskelvianDeity if you want to get beaten sometime.

HeartBreak One

Smash Rookie
Oh yea, I live at Tucker Hall, which is in Central Campus. Guess I'll look forward to getting owned.

Aim: EskimoBo4

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
*bump*

sup yall, im bobby i pretty much go to wolfs den everynight round 730 waiting for someone to play smash against... i play as jigglypuff and i usually am playing pool while i hope for someone to plug in a gc contoller to smash

if u ever wanna smash IM me: fritzscoot
i live in bowen on central campus

Malk

Smash Champion
wtf? A ncsu bobby that plays jiggly?

I know some good people at state, but they aallll play captain falcon. There's an entire dorm that plays, actually.

Anyway, I live in North Raleigh, about 20 minutes away. My aim is molskelviandeity, you can IM me if you want to set up a fest sometime.

Top Bottom