• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nature

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=763]Nature[/drupal]

I was bored the other day and just started thinking about nature. I came to realize I don't appreciate it at all, except for a few times.

Trees...I don't care about them. Leaves, plants, bugs, ponds, lakes, rabbits...I don't care about them either. While I was thinking of all this, I realized there are only a few things that make me appreciatre nature and think of it's beauty.

-Oceans- I used to live in South America, Chile to be exact. Right across the Andes, is the amazing ocean. It is just so much powerfull then a lake or a pond, and the waves are just enormous compared to some of the waves I see in lakes. I feel absolutely dwarfed by it, and they are so filled with mystery.

-Mountains- Now, to get to that ocean I mentioned, you have to travel across tunnels and on winding paths up the mountains. It is so amazing when you're on a winding mountain trail in a car, where one wrong turn could send you spiraling of the edge into the rock face. You just experiance submission to the whole structure.

-Untamed Animals- I like seeing stuff like that, although honestly you really can't experiance that here in the US, a lot of the wilderness is protected. Down there, you see bugs you could never imagine, huge ladybug looking things, and condors just fly free and nest in the treetops. It's something completely different then seening a cow or even a deer...

-Unconquered Land- My grandparents own a lot of land down there in Chile, and I remember when I was younger I would just explore the miles and miles of land. I would see vast hills, blue skies, and you see stuff like cacti...I just can't descrtibe the feeling. If you look at the night sky, you see stars like you would never see them anywhere else. Absolutely amazing.

When I think of those things, I just feel so small and that we are unsignificant and we should not be doing some of the stuff we do to our planet. Hmm, so yeah this is my first blog and hopefully it was an interesting read.

Top Bottom