• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nathan Drake Hunts For a New Battle!

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
The main character from one of my favorite video game series, Uncharted. Some reasons I think he could be included in the game are that he comes from a popular franchise, with Uncharted 4 selling very well. I probably shouldn't speak to his level of iconicness( is that a word? IDK, I'm using it anyhow) because I'm biased, but I feel like his inclusion would generate a lot of buzz for the game. His moveset could be similar to Snake's, but I think there's enough from the games that you could make him more than a glorified echo fighter. I don't expect to see him in Smash Ultimate, or in any Smash game really, but he's the dream 3rd party character for me at the moment

Top Bottom