• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nanners and items

Jeremy Smith

Smash Apprentice
so obviously an important tactic after throwing a nanner is the dash attack which both attacks and lets u pick the banana back up. im wondering since other characters can throw the bananas can they also dash attack to pick it up or is that diddy only(im assuming diddy can only do it because he cartwheels and his hand is there for on the ground so it makes sense to pick it up).

also can diddy dash attack to pick up other items like lets say a pokeball or is it only the bananas.

thanks and sorry if these have been answered somewhere else.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
He sure can pick up other items with the cartwheel. I've yoinked Pokéballs from my opponents at the last second using the cartwheel technique.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
other characters can do it, but its harder to do than with diddy. I know for a fact falco and ZSS can do it, because my friend does it when i play him.

Zenonfury

Smash Cadet
I wonder if Diddy can pick up a Bomb-omb that way or would it just explode ? =P

Top Bottom