• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nana's Health Viewable

Mordraug

Smash Cadet
I am unaware if this is old or not, but I was playing a match as Snake against a non controlled P2 Ice Climbers (I was checking the character's codec conversations). As she was tlakign about their "blood bond" I was messign around and hitting them back and forth. Eventually I knowcked them to the side of the stage (Shadow Moses that is) And the Metal Gear broke out of the bacground. After this happened, there was a small red number above Nana's head that said 101~ that was there only for a brief moment. I have the replay saved and can upload it if that works, but before I do that I was wondering if it's been found so I don't waste my time.

BTW I can't seem to get a screenshot of it, I think it doesn't show up on the pause menu, like character's regular health...pictures?

r0isindubh

Smash Rookie
I noticed it the very first day I had the game. To my knowledge all characters do it when standing still for a short time until you move again, or something to that effect. I think it is something probably known to most people

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I thought people already knew about that. O.o to my knowledge it only shows at damages 70% or above. but I haven't checked that hard yet.

Top Bottom