• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nana "glitch" at Battlefield

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
I was screwing around with chaingrabs at Battlefield, along with b-airs into reverse blizzards, when I made Popo go down one of the platforms, and Nana decided not to drop down. She just stayed up there right above me, and I was able to do any attack or action and have her do the same thing up there. Ike was still on the platform, so I just made her do some squall hammers and then u-smashed him to death. I left her standing there after Ike died and she never once tried to go back to me. After trying to see how long they could stay apart, I tried making Nana jump to the top platform while Popo was still at the bottom but jumped too close to her and they synced back together. I was upset that I couldn't take a screenshot or movie because of training mode. Does anybody know how to replicate this somewhat consistently, and has anybody else done it before?

Miller

Smash Lord
Nah its not a glitch, The platforms on battlefield are actually just at the right distance from the ground to allow it

Top Bottom