• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nana edgeguard?

chewyy

Smash Ace
okay, not 100% sure if this is known/well known/useful or whatever but here goes.

when running towards the edge, you can have popo do a dash attack, while nana falls off and does ANY ariell. while doing the ariel she kind of just hovers there underneath the edge. then grabs the edge. (she has to jump after doing a fair)

the exception if you do a Uair (and use the c-stick), popo will Usmash when nana does the u-air. When I tried to tilt the control stick as if to do a tilt while running, I ended up having popo U-smash and nana short hop fair.

just throwing it out there.

videos coming soon. maybe. :)

[edit] : okay, I checked a couple more things.

you can also run towards the edge, and make ONLY nana fall off and grab the edge. Just run towards the edge, and smash the opposite direction when really close.

you can also do these when walking (popo will smash in w/e direction instead of a dash attack), except when I treid bair, nana turned around and did a backwards fair (towards the platform)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, it's pretty much well known now.

Pretty situational, but somewhat good for edgeguarding.

Top Bottom