• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

names of item folders?

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I know it is possible to use item hacks without using common3 for them. The Pokemon Replacement Pack V2(1st page of Pokeball hacks on the BrawlVault) doesn't need it, and I'm sure other items don't either.
I know where they go on the sd card(private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/item).
But what are the names of particular ones? I particularly want the name of the folder for the Smash Ball and for the Poison Mushroom. I'd also like to know if the same files that are intended to be placed into common3 somehow( Don't know or care how, I plan to not even get started on trying to use BrawlBox for a while) are able to be placed onto the SD card without doing all the messing-with with common3 and junk.

Also, in regards to StarWaffle's CSS and cool CSPs; how do put sd card thing what

Top Bottom