• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nair

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
Hey Guys!

Recently I had been messing around with Zamus for fun, and I watched some zamus videos and saw someone combo off of a fastfall nair into the ground. I tried this out myself, but did not have much luck. What are the best options to combo off of fastfall nair, and at what percents do they usually work? I am by no means a good zamus but I like to play her for fun and was wondering what the best nair options were.

Thanks!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Don't forget dash attack and grab!

Also nair also combos to BK at kill percents, esp with frame perfection.

Dtilt, ftilt, and ftilt at the lowest percents too

Raisin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4971-3853-0253
ZSS has nair combos on like every single character at low percents. It's REALLY cool. The main things I like to do after a fast fall nair is either dash attack or grab, but I should really try mixing it up a bit more with other attaks as well.

Last edited:

Lus146

Smash Cadet
I prefer fair to nair because her nair is too awkward to hit if you're trying to fast fall compared to characters whos nair is more like Mario's. Also, if you position right I feel like it would be better because it is two kicks so hitting just one would be easier than hitting a nair. Just my opinion. And her bair is super ridiculous.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Don't forget dash attack and grab!

Also nair also combos to BK at kill percents, esp with frame perfection.

Dtilt, ftilt, and ftilt at the lowest percents too
Can you elaborate a tad on this?
Do you mean you'd say FF nair and immediate boost kick holding in towards them and automatically connect the last hit or are you jumping In to them so you get all the hits in?

Top Bottom