• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nair spam in tourny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
hello i was just wondering do u think nair spamming should be allowed or do u think its rediculously cheap? not only nairs but other things like dthrow-up smash or dthrow- utilt with fox, and watever else u can think of thats good to spam.

should it be cheap? or is it fair? what are ur thoughts on this.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
i was just posting because i feel like really cheap, i spammed a good amount of nairs and stuff when i won my first lil competition today. feelin cheesy that i did the same combos over and over

greenblob

Smash Lord
Yeah...if you think it's cheap, it's probably banned. Things like projectiles, wavedashing, combos, rest, shine, Link's up B spamming, edgeguarding, edgehogging, Marth, and dodging/blocking Falcon Punches are among the cheap things that are banned.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
This is not the place for such questions. Please take your question to the appropriate character room or Melee Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom