• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

n64/psx adaptoid problem

CyrusTheGreat

Smash Cadet
hey guys I just got my adaptoid, tried setting it up- didn't work.

I have calibratated it, uploaded the adaptoid plugin in settings for pj64k. But when I got to configure controller setup in options, it says "No Adaptoid detched. Do you have the driver installed?"

Oh this is the one I bought: http://cgi.ebay.com/N64-to-USB-adap...oryZ74943QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190082446320

where do I get the driver? In my control panel for game controllers, all the buttons and joystick work, it is just when I get int othe game where it doesn't work.

Help would be apprecaited thanks guys

I will list all my settings:
video plugin: Jabo's direct3D8 1.6
Audio plugin: Azimer's audio v0.30 (old driver)
Input (controller) plugin: Adaptoid Plugin v1.0
my other options for this are : Jabo Directinput7 1.40 and N-rage directinput8 1.61

In my game controls section in control panel, Its a 4 axis 16 button joystick.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha, adaptoid. Don't use it, use Jabo instead.
Or if you want to use N-rage online, make sure to uncheck the raw data box in the initial loading up window.

CyrusTheGreat

Smash Cadet
My controller works fine now, but I have a question about something else. My pj64 keeps crashing online. I want to know if other people have had this experience nad how to solve it.

The crash freezes windows and my screen goes black. I have to manually turn off my labtop with the on-off button.

Top Bottom