• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N-Air

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
When is it appropiate to use it? I can't find a good time, I usually just use the F-Air apporach.

AND! what do I do against Dodge roll happy people?

aznxk3vi17

Smash Cadet
Surprise, N-air is good on rolling targets. It lasts a while and has wide coverage, so if you short hop one it will catch them as they finish their roll.

Also, it's faster and safer than F-air. You have just about zero lag when you land after a N-air, thus allowing you to safely go into a decision of your choice.

Example.

Short hop N-air towards the target. Do you hit him? Excellent, you can follow easily with AAA or at low percentages, possibly an up tilt.

Does he block it? Now is where adapting to your opponent pays off. Does he usually try attacking directly after a blocked N-air? Your AAA is faster and will stuff them. Does he throw? Dodge, then AAA. Does he keep blocking? Grab him.

Top Bottom